We are InSearch of an IT Support Specialist for a client in Omaha, NE. This is a direct placement and requires you to be onsite.
**Sponsorship is NOT available for this opportunity.
**No contract options.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for all IT tasks including:
· Work with different management levels and support personnel including other office locations
· Monitor daily operations, including server, hardware, software and enterprise systems
· Evaluate current applications and make recommendations for improvement, as needed
· Configure user devices and system access
· Administration of and for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system
· Collaborate with Managed Services Provider to execute Cyber Security strategies to protect organization
· Stay up to date on technology advancements
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervisor
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for community and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
· Train employees on use of many different types of software
· Write required Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for computer operations
· Complete monthly Preventive Maintenance tasks for specified machines
· Manage IT assets and inventory system
· Collaborate with other departments on projects, integrating new technology where possible (process improvement, automation, etc.)
· Further responsibilities and duties as deemed necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred), or a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a computer systems environment
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience with Dynamics 365 (preferred)
· Proficient in MS Suite of products including Office365, Server, and Exchange
· Strong verbal/written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Positive attitude, good judgment, and excellent time management skills
Please submit your resume below or to email@example.com.
InSearch. We Search. You Succeed.